William P. Walker
Walker & Walker began its service to Southeastern Ohio in 1947, when William Parker Walker opened his practice in Athens, Ohio.
In 1953, William Parker Walker and John Bolin formed the firm of Bolin and Walker. John Bolin left the firm in 1961 after being elected judge of the Athens County Court of Common Pleas. In 1963, William Parker Walker and Gerald Mollica formed the firm of Walker and Mollica, which eventually grew to be known as Walker, Mollica, Gall, Sloan and Sillery.
Our Practice in BriefWilliam R. Walker is admitted to practice before all Ohio Courts and the U.S. District Court, Southern Division of Ohio.
William R. Walker is a title agent for the Ohio Bar Title Insurance Company.
The practice concentration is in the following areas:
- General civil and criminal practice
- Estate planning
- Elder law and probate law
- Real estate, including oil, gas and mineral law
- Corporate and business law
- Business planning
- Domestic relations